Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 15, 2010

    Electric Heart

    Hihihihihi. I'm so loving my ipod now. HAHAHA. It's like updated yo! Aish, i only updated Korean songs. English one, i'm updating now hehehee. Tomorrow liqian can go see see my newly updated ipod already.

    I cannot wait to go out with Jazreel and Jonas this coming Saturday. & the Saturday after that, i'm gonna see my awesome childhood friend, Fion Lee En Qi~! Hahaaaa. Now i only needa find people to go cycling with me. I feel so sad becuz of this la. I havent cycled for like a good 6months. -_- Hope i can go cycling this coming Friday... :( I wanna cycle badly!

    Did nothing today. Just entertained myself with dramas. First, this hk drama, idk call what name. Channel 855 and 856 always play in the morning and afternoon one. Then watched Starking. Gosh hilarious to the max! Lets go dreamteam next. SO CUTE LA. MINHO WAS SO BABY LOOKING. Ohman so cute!!! I kinda think he shouldnt cut his hair short lor. He look so nice with long hair :( Went to have dinner after that and came home to watch Rosy Business. Such a nice show. :D HK dramas best man, really ^_^.

    Tomorrow's schoool again. How i wished i can go Thailand during the sept holidays. I want major shopping spreeeeee. Ok forget about that. It aint gonna happen. Let's talk about something more realistic. Like, THE UPCOMING TEACHER'S DAY PERFORMANCE!!!! Gosh fat costume alert, Shanette. HOW TO SLIM DOWN AH?! Can i have like a personal trainer anot. ._. Can la, if you got the money, Shanette... LOL.

    NOTHING TO POST ALREADY HAHAHA.

    I LOVE샤이니(SHINee)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!