Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 14, 2010

    An unachievable love is still love.

    Hello! There's nothing that i wanna say about my day today. It's just the same thing everyday! The thing that brought my whole mood up was, MY MOM FIXED THE COMPUTER!!! What an expert man! I was freaking screaming and jumping with joy AT NIGHT man HAHAHA. So yeah, started downloading all the songs and videos that i wanted to for the past 1 and the half weeks. Only managed to downloaded 25songs. The computer was too lag. I'm already freaking thankful the computer managed to pull through whatever tough times it was going thru la! HAHA.

    I'm so addicted to this two songs currently: 내가 사랑했던 이름(The Name I loved) by Onew & Life by SHINee. They are so meaningful and touching!! Ohman :( Hahaaa, getting too emotional over songs these days. Cuz the singer really can express that kind of feeling ma! Haha.. & I think i'm insane. All of a sudden, i'm mad in love with Mickey Mouse & Hello Kitty. -_- Wth is wrong with me?!

    Taemin Saranghae! Hehe. (L)!!!


    Thanks for producing such an awesome solo song.
    ONEW, ROCK ON!!! (L)

    My hands become cold.
    The memory of love coldly draws near.
    It becomes painful.
    I don't want to be unfair to you any longer.

    Knowing that I can't love you,
    Who is close to me,
    Who can't look at me,
    It's too hard to wait,
    I can't stand it anymore.
    Since it won't be achievable.

    That name I loved became too distant as I went out to call it.
    I now write that name down. I'm on the verge of tears.
    I want to hide within myself.
    Remember that day now where all I could do was love you.
    Because an unachievable love is still love.

    The feeling of love
    That you can't do alone comes to me
    The longings that I can't even start only get bigger
    Only your scent is left
    In the cold, corner of my heart

    Turn back a thousand times to the moment we first went to that point.
    I'll take away everything from that one corner of my heart.
    내가 사랑했던 이름(The Name I loved) - Onew ft. Yeonwoo