Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 13, 2010

    What more can i say? I love SHINee.

    Hello. Exams are finally over. Lol and obviously the bigger exam is coming. Whatever i should take a week's rest hahaha.

    Nothing much happened in school so there is nothing much i could elaborate. People in my life, Amanda, Andrea, Charlotte, Liqian, Jai, Yvonne, Kimiko, Geraldine, Sasha, Sitifarah, Jonas, Kaiquan, Jocelyn Tan, they just make my school life filled with so much colours. Without them, my school life is just one colour, BLACK. I cant wait till New Year's. Becuz i cant wait to write my clique of 6, excluding me, a dedication letter. Wow i really love them. Haha.

    Had h2h talk to Liqian, Amanda, Andrea yesterday. Kaiquan was talking here and there too, so funny haha!! And Charlotte joined in after awhile. You people ah, will never ever know how Amanda thinks. She is not as innocent as she looks. HAHAHAHA kidding yo~ She's so awesomely cute la. I knew a little more about her after yesterday's talk. I mean its normal right? Usually after a hearty talk with your close ones, you'd definitely feel like you know them a little better. Yeah hahaa.

    Random thought: I really love my blog songs! I'll back off so you can live better - G.NA, Nagging - IU, Love is bitter, pain is calling - Seo In Young. Wow you should just go read the English translation for those songs. DAMN MEANINGFUL LA. Especially the first one. Can cry sia :'(

    I hope all of you are not as stress now as i assume that most of you have finished your mini exams. Well, poor sec4s and Sec5As. ._. They are mugging like a robot for O's. Sigh it'll be my turn next year. Will i even be able to take O's next year? Lord, i only want to be promoted to 4E3. Really i swear i'll study... Sigh... I cannot imagine myself in NA at all!!! Imagine yourself leaving your bestfriend because you've dropped to a lower level. Ohmyfgod, if that really happens, i'll be crying myself to sleep everynight. I'm serious. It happened to me before during one of the times when i transferred school. Dont know to which school. Yeah.... please dont happen.