Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, August 10, 2010

    Stress level going above my head.

    Hi. I feel very, toasted. You know what? I'm trying to do E-learning to learn Chemistry chapter 5 and 6. Damn it. Blame myself for not listening in class. Sigh :( But so irritating! Why did Ms Shanti put those two chapters in?! Isnt CT supposed to test what we learn for that term? Ugh.... I really hope majority of the questions for chemistry would be telling us to balance the equation and stuff. So all i need to do is to remember those mol fomulas :( I thought of asking Brice. Becuz he is a chemistry freako. But after another thought of it, what can he do, huh?! Fly to my house? Teach me over the phone, internet? Crazy Shanette you're dreaming.

    On thurs, i'll be having Math and Bio. Stress level x2 of today's.. Math abit safe. I've got Jonas to help. Or Khairi even HAHA. I'm just afraid time is freaking not enough again, like CT1. BIOLOGY LEH??? I need to call ambulance leh really. :( Computer studies, i can ask Charlotte and Amanda. Both of them are like total geeks in this subject. -_-

    Shanette time to end your post. You're supposed to be studying. "OHYA. BYE..."

    Updated @ 7:07PM
    Hey guys i'm back after 3hours plus of Chemistry. I finally understood chapter 5 and 6 with the help of Khairi. Aye he is freaking good at teaching, no joke. LOL. I need to remember the common elements thingy only. I always cant remember la! You know what, i guess here and there one. Lucky then score. ._.  If only i can find a "teacher" for DNT as good as him... Ugh impossible, everyone hates DNT HAHAHA.

    Wow i hate bio. -.- The topic that has no fomulas. I should have taken physics. You know subjects with fomulas are like so much easier to score. Cuz if you know the formula, you definitely can do. BUT BIO NEED TO REMEMBER. If you dont, THERE IS NOTHING FOR YOU TO WRITE DOWN. Dang... I know formulas also need to memorize but its waaaay better to remember short and sweet notes than long boring useless texts right.

    I didnt eat dinner. I ate so much for lunch! Truthfully, i'm hungry now. But i really need to cut down on my food intake. I can guarentee everyone that i at least gained 1kg. Ughhhhhhh. You know, if Jazreel was still in this school, i wouldnt eat. Because i know she wouldnt either LOL. Okay this is so random. Back to serious business. Actually there is something else which is also very random.

    That woman in my house. THAT FREAKING WOMAN. She's the reason why i would rather stay in school than to come back home. She's the reason why i'm always moody and angry. She's the reason to every fucking thing!! You're not hired to be a spy ok. I dont care whether you care about me or not ok. I DONT CARE. Best is you dont come talk to me! If i tell people how you always ask me to go revise my work and stuff, i think all of them laugh until they need the toilet. "SHANETTE? REVIEWING ANOT?" If i say no then? If i say yes then?! ZZZ I dont care what you great shit you did to me in the past. I'VE GROWN UP. Stop treating me like a 7year kid you asshole!!! Hearing just your voice alones irks me to the MAX!!!! You know what's worst? SHE KEEPS WAKING ME UP NON STOP IN THE MORNING!!! Ohmygosh YOU KNOW I CAN KILL PEOPLE IF YOU KEEP DISTURBING ME FROM MY SLEEP?!?!?!? Please la bloodyhell, i can wake up myself la!!! The more you tell me to wake up hor, THE MORE I WANNA SLEEP LA. See you pissed anot la hor. -.-. Pui i dont want to talk about you anymore.

    Ok back to studying mood. I'm gonna study chem a little while more then off to dnt already. Annyeong. :)