Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, August 8, 2010

    Written as love, called as pain.

    I wanna murder the desktop already!!! My itunes and safari's not working. Fml. Seriously. I needa update my music library badly! It's been dead for almost a week now!!! My internet connection is getting slower and slower everyday. Mummy seriously needs to get a faster connection. AND, my tumblr just wouldnt let me sign in! I keep going back to the login page. Angry maxmaxmax.

    Watched inkigayo on my mobile just now! So cool la, though the quality was like drop dead bad LOL. I had a nap just now and it was great man! Had curry rice for dinner and it was delicious.

    AYE there's nothing for me to blog! :( I just want the computer to be fixed so that i can hurry update my library! :( Sigh life's so boring without songs. I hate computers. They no feelings :( We love them so much but they can break down anytime without thinking how we feel! Stupid la.

    Human philosophy

    Why was Snow White given an apple with poison?
    To show that not all people are kind to you are really kind. They might have some agenda against you. Looks are decieving.

    Why did Cinderella run away when the clock striked 12?
    To remind us that everything has limitations, even if it isnt reality.

    Why did Ariel decide to exchange her fins with feet?
    To show that anyhow will try to lose anything just to be happy.