Quick updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, August 7, 2010

    Hurricane Venus.

    Okay hey there. My feelings for today are all jumbled up. For a moment i can be on the top of the world, and the next, at ant's eyeview level. I really need to get some life. I think i should not elaborate on it so therefore, i wont. I feel miserable most of the time. People tell me think of positive side more. It's not that i dont want to. I do not have anything positive to think of! It's like, hoping for something you know it wont happen. I guess what Jocelyn said was true. I am very stressed over the littlest things. I love tumblr alot. I can find the right words that describes my emotions. You guyz seriously need to interpret and infer from the photos more. Hahaha okay thats random.

    CT is starting on Wednesday and ending on Friday. Dance is starting the week after if i'm not wrong. I think i'll get all moody again. Everyone all level 3, except me. Loser to the max. Come to think of it, i really cannot think of anything that i can definitely be proud of it. I feel very sad that there's holiday :( I rather be at school. I can concentrate better.

    When i'm upset, i can go to _______. That blank has no name on it. I think i should fill in that blank with the word "rubbish dump". When i talk to you, and you argue back just to prove that i am wrong, did you ever think about how i feel? Arent you rubbing salt to my wound?! When i say i need someone to talk to, i literally mean i need someone to hear me rant. All i need is for you to sit there and listen, even if you say nothing. Being all defensive just proves you're a major loser. & if you're reading this, yes i am speaking about you.

    Random thoughts currently:
    1. Shanette, no more food. You've gotta slim down. You're getting way too fat.
    2. Can the blemishes just freaking get out of my life!?
    3. I wished I had a good complexion. :(
    4. There's alot going in my mind, but why i can't write it out?!?!
    5. I want to chat with someone in my MSN list but this laptop that i'm using currently, has no MSN!
    6. Slim down Shanette. SLIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!